Do you hold a degree in computer engineering or similar, have knowledge as a QA automation analyst in and wish to work in an international environment? If so, this is your chance to add an international background to your curriculum. We want to provide an environment full of the most talented people that seek excellence and are open to share their experiences and learn from others thanks to this international experience.
- 1Knowledge in user stories, features, Requirements, acceptance criteria.
- 2QA automation, using different frameworks.
- 3QA manual, creating test cases, test plan.
- 4Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
- 5Experience tracking bugs.
- 6Around 5 years of experience in the following: Azure board, SQL, Desktop Applications, .Net y Visual Studio 2019
- 1Accurate Communication.
- 2Passion for developing.
- 3Share your knowledge and help the team evolve best practices.
- 4Bring fresh ideas from all areas.
- 6Responsibility and freedom.
- 7Strong problem solving ability.
- 1City: Medellín (Remote work option)
- 2Working times: Full time, Monday through Friday (flexible schedule).
- 3Availability 7x24: No.
- 4Starting date: ASAP.
- 5Contract Type: undefined term Colombian contract.
- 1An innovative development team with technical expertise and a desire to do pioneering work.
- 2Free internal English course.
- 3An international environment.
- 4Appreciation of your expertise and commitment.
- 5An ability to make a significant impact on the company’s future.
- 6A casual working environment.
- 7Work from home.
- 8Flexible working schedule.
- 9Healthy lifestyle.
- 10Continuous learning processes.
- 11Leisure company-wide activities.
- 12Close and flexible culture.
- 13Trust and Autonomy.
- 14Professional and personal development in an entrepreneurial organization that provides opportunity to work with your areas of interest.