Do you want a new professional challenge?
We are looking for bilingual QA analysts with at least 4 years of experience in software testing.
- 1Deep understanding of QA processes, approaches, methodologies and software development lifecycle, and ability to apply the knowledge into daily operation.
- 2Experience producing key test assets (requirements gathering, test plans, test reports).
- 3Experience with software testing (Functional, Integration, Regression, Smoke, User Acceptance Testing).
- 4Basic understanding of Performance/Load testing and approaches to measurement of an application performance would be a plus.
- 5Basic familiarity with CI/CD and source control systems such as Git/GitHub/GitLab.
- 6Knowledge of Agile Scrum process and how it pertains to the QA life cycle.
- 1Azure DevOps experience.
- 1Colombian indefinite term contract
- 2Remote availability: yes.
- 3Working times: Full time, Monday through Friday.
- 4Location: Medellin, Colombia (Remote work possibility).
- 1Free English course.
- 2Work flexibility.
- 3Healthy lifestyle.
- 4Personal and professional development.
- 5Continuous training and learning.
- 6Company-wide leisure activities.
- 7Close and flexible culture.
- 8Autonomy and trust.