Cidenet is looking for you!
If you hold a degree in Computer Engineering or similar, you have at least 3 years of experience in software development and at least 1 year leading teams, this opportunity is for you!
- 1Knowledge of Design patterns.
- 2Software Architecture.
- 3Security Standards.
- 4Logic Optimization.
- 5Machine resource efficient management.
- 6Continuous integration.
- 7Clarity on Quality Standards.
- 8Knowledge on quality indicators.
- 9Basic knowledge of Project management.
- 10Personnel management.
- 11Team work methodologies.
- 12Leadership and communication skills with both customers and people reporting to you.
- 13Skills for transference of knowledge.
- 14Skills for management of inputs, pendings, calendars, resources, prerequisites, among others.
- 15Knowledge and technical experience on front, back and mobile technologies such as: Angular, React, Node.js, Spring Boot, Go and/or Flutter.
- 16Advanced English.
- 1City: Medellín (Remote work possibility).
- 2Work times: Monday through Friday (Flexible times).
- 37-24 Availability: No.
- 4Start date: ASAP.
- 5Contract type: Undefined term Colombian legal contract.
- 2Healthy lifestyle.
- 3Personal and professional development.
- 4Continuous training and learning.
- 5Sharing spaces.
- 6Close and kind culture.
- 7Autonomy and trust.