We are looking for professionals holding a degree in Computer Engineering or similar, with at least 5 years of experience in Software development projects, in order to support a very important company with a payment processing platform nationwide.
- 1React (Hooks, Redux, Components).
- 2HTML 5.
- 5Ability to read and understand technical documentation in English.
- 1Responsive web.
- 4Object-oriented programming.
- 5SCRUM methodology knowledge.
- 6DevOps flow (Git versioning, integration and continuous deployment, Sonar).
- 7Good software development practices (Clean Code, S.O.L.I.D., K.I.S.S.).
- 1Strategic vision.
- 2Leaning towards action.
- 4Creativity and innovation.
- 5Analysis and solution of issues.
- 8Interpersonal sensibility.
- 9Numerical ability and data analysis.
- 10Leaning towards quality.
- 11Planning, organizing and execution.
- 13Freedom and self management.
- 1City: Medellín (Remote work possibility).
- 2Working times: Full time, Monday through Friday (flexible schedule).
- 3Availability 7x24: No.
- 4Starting date: Agreed with customer.
- 5Contract Type: undefined term Colombian working contract.
- 1Free internal English course
- 2Appreciation of your expertise and commitment.
- 3A casual working environment.
- 4Work from home.
- 5Flexible working schedule.
- 6Healthy lifestyle.
- 7Continuous learning processes.
- 8Leisure company-wide activities.
- 9Close and flexible culture.
- 10Trust and Autonomy.