Want to become a member of our team?
We’re looking for talented Software Developers who wish to become a member of a flexible and close culture, with at least 1 year of practical experience in SOLID patterns, Backend and Frontend technologies, DB, dependency managers, Git, unit tests, and web services. If you are interested in working for our national and international customers, this opportunity is for you!
- 1Good software development practices.
- 2Knowledge and experience in S.O.L.I.D.
- 3Knowledge in architectural patterns and layer separation.
- 4Knowledge of AT LEAST one of the following: Laravel, Spring Boot, Node.js, Scala, PHP, Go.
- 5Knowledge of AT LEAST one of the following: Angular, React, Vue.
- 6Experience in DataBase (SQL or NoSQL).
- 7Experience in Maven or Gradle dependency management.
- 8Experience in Git based version management.
- 9Experience in Unit test implementations.
- 10Experience in implementation or consumption of web services (SOAP or REST).
- 1PL/SQL (or alike).
- 2Knowledge in Continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD).
- 3Azure DevOps.
- 7Static code Analysis.
- 8Messenger queues.
- 9Intermediate English level.
- 1City: Medellín (Remote work possibility).
- 2Work times: Monday through Friday (Flexible times).
- 37-24 Availability: No.
- 4Start date: ASAP.
- 5Contract type: Undefined term Colombian legal contract.
- 2Healthy lifestyle.
- 3Personal and professional development.
- 4Continuous training and learning.
- 5Sharing spaces.
- 6Close and kind culture.
- 7Autonomy and trust.