At Cidenet we are looking for technicians, technologists or professionals in the administrative, systems or related areas with at least 1 year of experience and with a high level of English, to support the execution of the company’s attraction and selection processes. If this is your profile, apply now!
- 1English level B2 or higher.
- 2Experience in IT related projects and/or companies (project management, technical leadership or other).
- 3Office automation tools management.
- 5Good oral and written communication skills.
- 6Ability to work under direction.
- 7Ability to work self-managed.
- 8Ability to work in a team.
- 9Good interpersonal relations.
- 10Communication skills to establish cold relationships.
- 11Assertive and persuasive communication.
- 12Achievement orientation.
- 1Technical knowledge in IT.
- 2Experience in talent attraction and selection processes in general.
- 3Experience in processes of attraction and selection of IT talent.
- 1Colombian indefinite term contract
- 2Remote availability: yes.
- 3Working times: Full time, Monday through Friday.
- 4Location: Medellin, Colombia (Remote work possibility).
- 1Free English course.
- 2Work flexibility.
- 3Healthy lifestyle.
- 4Personal and professional development.
- 5Continuous training and learning.
- 6Company-wide leisure activities.
- 7Close and flexible culture.
- 8Autonomy and trust.