In Cidenet we are glad to share our victories with our people, Therefore, if you hold a technical, technological, or professional degree in administration or commerce, if you have at least 1 year of working experience, a high level of English, and want to boost your career in an IT company, this chance is for you!
- 1B2 English level.
- 2Working experience in IT companies regarding project management, leadership or alike.
- 3Good level of expertise with technological tools.
- 5Good comunication.
- 6Ability to work under direction, self-management and teamwork.
- 7Ability to quickly create new relationships.
- 8Asertivity and persuation.
- 9Goal aiming mindset
- 1IT market knowledge.
- 2Experience in recruiting processes.
- 3Experience in IT recruiting.
- 1Take active part on recruiting IT resources to headhunt the required profiles.
- 2Take active part on creating openings and advertise in different media.
- 3Direct contact with allies, customers, candidates and other members within our company.
- 4Engage candidates on interviews to verify skill set, including filtering English level, among others. (validating technical experience of candidates is desirable).
- 5Periodical reports of the progress of the different openings.
- 6Establish answer timing.
- 7Determine candidate requirements and skills according to their level of experience, schooling and filter such information through an internal database.
- 8Propose and get involved in the definition of new strategies aimed at the continuous improvement of the recruiting processes.
- 1Undefined term Colombian working contract.
- 2Remote availability: yes.
- 3Working times: Full time, Monday through Friday.
- 4Location: Medellin, Colombia (Remote work possibility).
- 1Free English course.
- 2Work flexibility.
- 3Healthy lifestyle.
- 4Professional and personal development.
- 5Continuous learning.
- 6Company-wide leissure activities.
- 7Close and Flexible culture.
- 8Close and Flexible culture.